It’s not for everyone. If you’re not sure whether you can handle it, begin by asking these questions:
- Why exactly do I want to strike out on my own?
- What makes you think you can do better than the people already on a company’s payroll?
- What do you have to sell, and to whom?
- How do you really know if you can cut it?
- How will you get off the ground?
Each one of these questions cover an aspect of what it’s like to work on your own.
Read the full story at Decide Whether to Start Freelancing With These Five Questions